Bom galera, a Microsoft mais uma vez está distribuindo vouchers para algumas provas :
70-532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions (beta)
70-533 AZURE INFRASTRUCTURE EXAM
70-346 Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
70-347 Habilitar serviços do Office 365
Terms and Conditions for Microsoft Certification Vouchers:
• Limit five (5) exam vouchers per individual
• Offer good until December 31, 2014 for up to a total of 10,000 vouchers distributed worldwide.
• Eligible exams: A voucher may be redeemed to take one of the following MCP exams: 71-532 (beta), 70-533, 70-346 or 70-347. This offer does not include Microsoft Technology Associate exams.
• Offer ends on December 31, 2014 or while supplies last. Individuals must register for and take all exams prior to December 31, 2014.
• Vouchers may not be used for any other offering than the specified offer.
• Microsoft, Prometric and APTCs are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers or voucher numbers.
• Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash, credit or refunds.
• Expired, stolen or lost vouchers will not be replaced.
• Vouchers may not be applied to exams that have already been taken.
• Vouchers are nontransferable and are void if altered or revised in any way.
• Any resale or distribution of vouchers is expressly prohibited.
• Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
• There is a rescheduling fee for individuals who reschedule or cancel their appointment to take an exam 15 or fewer days before the scheduled date.
• Individuals that cancel or reschedule their appointment to take an exam seventy-two hours or less from the scheduled time will forfeit their exam voucher (voucher cannot be used again).
• Individuals that fail to show up for their scheduled exam appointment will forfeit their exam voucher (voucher cannot be used again).
• Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
• To register for an exam, visit the Prometric website www.prometric.com. You must provide the Voucher code provided by Prometric when registering to take an exam.
• Exam 71-532 is a beta exam and all beta policies apply.
• Due to government gift and ethics laws, government employees (including military and employees of public education institutions) are not eligible to participate.